BABY SHIBA INU AUDIT
Baby Shiba Inu – BSC
Total Supply – 1,000,000,000,000,000
Contract Link – https://bscscan.com/token/0xaecf6d1aff214fef70042740054f0f6d0caa98ab
Compiler version – v0.6.12+commit.27d51765
Optimization Enabled – No, 200 runs
Start block – 8582515
Contract deployer’s address – 0xd3bc26547dabfcbfbd7795510e3b72f7b508b9db
Marketing wallet – 0xC60aa863ae29CEE687A0a5D2d5eEdAbbCaE038Be
Issue Checking Status:
1. Compiler errors: Passed
2. Race conditions/Reentrancy: Passed
3. Possible delays in data delivery: Passed
4. Front running vulnerability: Passed
5. Timestamp dependence: Passed
6. Integer Overflow and Underflow: Passed
7. DoS with revert: Passed
8. DoS with block limit: Passed
9. Methods execution platform: Passed
10. Economy model of smart contract: Passed
11. Impact and exchange rate of logic: Passed
12. Private user data leaks: Passed
13. Malicious event log: Passed
14. Hidden malicious functions: Passed
15. Scoping and declaration: Passed
16. Uninitialized storage pointers: Passed
17. Arithmetic accuracy: Passed
19. Design logic: Passed
19. Cross-fall race conditions: Passed
20. Proper OpenZeppelin contract implementation and usage: Passed
21. Fallback function safety: Passed
What was the thought process behind the Baby Shiba Inu smart contract? Why this contract over any other?
We wanted a solution that sustained the project with a high liquidity reroute and also benefitted holders with solid reflections as well as rewards. That’s why we have created an extra tax to the giveaway wallet. In order to put more people at ease, the code was setup in a way that would allow easy and quick renunciation.
Is your team renouncing ownership? Explain why or why not, and how it would be beneficial.
Yes, it is renounced! We did that shortly after checking that everything would work. We preferred to put people at ease and to be clear that we were not going to scam anyone. We plan to gain enough tokens from reflections to be able to supply to exchanges in the future. We can build what we’re willing to on top of the token without having ownership.
Does your team have experience within the DeFi environment? Are you prepared to run this project diligently?
We’ve all been through different DeFi projects in the last year, from managing to helping out with marketing and everything else. We felt experienced enough and have the tools at our disposal to do something good. We’re flattered that so far, we’re exceeding our own expectations!
Please explain your team’s choices in distributing Baby Shiba Inu upon launch and how you believe it will be beneficial to the project.
The core team acquired a small portion of tokens at the beginning of the fair launch, certainly fair compared with the amount of work we have and will put into the project. We are motivated to hold and keep the ship going just as much as every other holder who joined us along the way.