SHIB GOLD – BSC
Contract Link – https://bscscan.com/address/0xd3939480e402c9f45c4c9d5abce99682fb6c34f9
Total Supply – 10,000,000,000
Compiler version – v0.8.4+commit.c7e474f2
Optimization Enabled – Yes with 200 runs
Start block – 20447239
Contract deployer’s address – 0x7eb07e77181f1b0b658b19456463833eeb2677bf
Addresses can be blacklisted by the contract owner
Issue Checking Status:
1. Compiler errors: Passed
2. Race conditions/Reentrancy: Passed
3. Possible delays in data delivery: Passed
4. Front running vulnerability: Passed
5. Timestamp dependence: Passed
6. Integer Overflow and Underflow: Passed
7. DoS with revert: Passed
8. DoS with blocklimit: Passed
9. Methods execution platform: Passed
10. Economy model of smart contract: Passed
11. Impact and exchange rate of logic: Passed
12. Private user data leaks: Passed
13. Malicious event log: Passed
14. Hidden malicious functions: Passed
15. Scoping and declaration: Passed
16. Uninitialized storage pointers: Passed
17. Arithmetic accuracy: Passed
18. Design logic: Passed
19. Cross-fall race conditions: Passed
20. Proper openzeppelin contract implementation and usage: Passed
21. Fallback function safety: Passed
What was the thought process behind the SHIB GOLD smart contract? Why this contract over any other?
This contract has been tested for more than a year under varying market conditions. Differing sizes of liquidity were also examined to determine the best ratio to maintain a strong chart and strong reversals when necessary. We believe renouncing a contract is renouncing an obligation that developers have to their investors and community.
Is your team renouncing ownership? Explain why or why not, and how it would be beneficial.
We will not be renouncing the contract as there might be a need to edit/change any of the features of the contract and also due to possible further utility implementations.
Does your team have experience within the DeFi environment? Are you prepared to run this project diligently?
The team has worked on multiple million-dollar market cap projects before and we believe that we have what it takes to get this off the ground and bring it to another level.
Please explain your team’s choices in distributing Bridged Doge upon launch and how you believe it will be beneficial to the project.
SHIB GOLD was a stealth launch, we did not airdrop holders as we believe transparency is key.
SHIB GOLD – BSC