Bridged Doge – BSC
Contract Link – https://bscscan.com/address/0xd0c642ef75d239bd9028e90bbb2cd87bc350e862
Total Supply – 100,000,000,000
Compiler version – v0.7.4+commit.3f05b770
Optimization Enabled – Yes with 200 runs
Start block – 17355291
Contract deployer’s address – 0x9fe5e6c6fb438608399ab0027d228211c8391594
Issue Checking Status:
1. Compiler errors: Passed
2. Race conditions/Reentrancy: Passed
3. Possible delays in data delivery: Passed
4. Front running vulnerability: Passed
5. Timestamp dependence: Passed
6. Integer Overflow and Underflow: Passed
7. DoS with revert: Passed
8. DoS with blocklimit: Passed
9. Methods execution platform: Passed
10. Economy model of smart contract: Passed
11. Impact and exchange rate of logic: Passed
12. Private user data leaks: Passed
13. Malicious event log: Passed
14. Hidden malicious functions: Passed
15. Scoping and declaration: Passed
16. Uninitialized storage pointers: Passed
17. Arithmetic accuracy: Passed
18. Design logic: Passed
19. Cross-fall race conditions: Passed
20. Proper openzeppelin contract implementation and usage: Passed
21. Fallback function safety: Passed
What was the thought process behind the Bridged Doge smart contract? Why this contract over any other?
This contract has been tested for more than a year under varying market conditions. Differing sizes of liquidity were also examined to determine the best ratio to maintain a strong chart and strong reversals when necessary.
Is your team renouncing ownership? Explain why or why not, and how it would be beneficial.
We won’t be renouncing ownership. We need to have control over the contract for future development and to also make changes if any bad actors attempt any unforeseen exploits. We believe renouncing a contract is renouncing an obligation that developers have to their investors and community.
Does your team have experience within the DeFi environment? Are you prepared to run this project diligently?
Our team has several years of experience trading, analyzing, directing and creating projects within the DeFi space. We are a core team of three developers who perform programming tasks, direct community managers and the marketers we contract.
Please explain your team’s choices in distributing Bridged Doge upon launch and how you believe it will be beneficial to the project.
We stealth launched Bridged Doge. We do not burn tokens or airdrop developer wallets. We want to do things in the most transparent way possible.
Bridged Doge – BSC