FLEX FINANCE AUDIT
FlexFinance – BSC
Total Supply – 1,000,000,000,000,000
Compiler version – v0.8.4+commit.c7e474f2
Optimization Enabled – Yes, 200 runs
Start block – 8604002
Contract deployer’s address – 0xc158883138026a9fa026f75270154c7c14cbd65a
Marketing wallet – 0x1935D5EE016F9f6783339e078e28cc1ACB734479
Liquidity wallet – 0x34558d80E6c55e8A0D2aa02B31A2009e894b759c
Issue Checking Status:
1. Compiler errors: Passed
2. Race conditions/Reentrancy: Passed
3. Possible delays in data delivery: Passed
4. Front running vulnerability: Passed
5. Timestamp dependence: Passed
6. Integer Overflow and Underflow: Passed
7. DoS with revert: Passed
8. DoS with block limit: Passed
9. Methods execution platform: Passed
10. Economy model of smart contract: Passed
11. Impact and exchange rate of logic: Passed
12. Private user data leaks: Passed
13. Malicious event log: Passed
14. Hidden malicious functions: Passed
15. Scoping and declaration: Passed
16. Uninitialized storage pointers: Passed
17. Arithmetic accuracy: Passed
19. Design logic: Passed
19. Cross-fall race conditions: Passed
20. Proper OpenZeppelin contract implementation and usage: Passed
21. Fallback function safety: Passed
What was the thought process behind the Flex Finance smart contract? Why this contract over any other?
Flex Finance was born out of the admiration of successful projects and from the ashes of unsuccessful projects in the DeFi space. We at Flex Finance took all the components from other tokens that we liked and added additional functions that those projects lacked. We created a coin for the people that we would want to hold and utilize its amenities.
Is your team renouncing ownership? Explain why or why not, and how it would be beneficial.
We are not renouncing ownership of the contract. Certain functions of our upcoming utility for Flex Finance Vaults, cards and reflections make it impossible to renounce
our contract and maintain the goals we have set forth for this token. By renouncing ownership, we feel that we limit our innovative growth within the Flex Finance
ecosystem and will hinder future phase rollouts of additional utility for our token.
Does your team have experience within the DeFi environment? Are you prepared to run this project diligently?
Simple answer is yes. We have compiled a team of 8 individuals, who are veterans in their specific fields, to build a token greater than what we could have done on our own. In the rock and roll world, this would be called a super group – in the DeFi world, we call this a well balanced team.
Please explain your team’s choices in distributing Flex Finance upon launch and how you believe it will be beneficial to the project.
We wanted a presale because we wanted to make sure we built up enough liquidity to weather a couple inevitable storms from presale dumps. In today’s world, presale is a big target for pump and dumpers, but we feel that by having strong liquidity coupled with a strong tax, we can negate some of that. We will be able to pull through our inevitable pump and beyond.