GOLDEN XRP AUDIT
GOLDEN XRP – BSC
Total Supply – 10,000,000,000
Contract Link – https://bscscan.com/address/0xda1e3320f73b2806e568f99e5a400020e965698a Compiler version – v0.8.4+commit.c7e474f2
Optimization Enabled – Yes, 200 runs
Start block – 10580402
Contract deployer’s address – 0x1490a74243f6694bd8afbfff81710d9923dd116e
Tax fees for marketing, reflection and liquidity could be changed by contract owner.
Issue Checking Status:
1. Compiler errors: Passed
2. Race conditions/Reentrancy: Passed
3. Possible delays in data delivery: Passed
4. Front running vulnerability: Passed
5. Timestamp dependence: Passed
6. Integer Overflow and Underflow: Passed
7. DoS with revert: Passed
8. DoS with blocklimit: Passed
9. Methods execution platform: Passed
10. Economy model of smart contract: Passed
11. Impact and exchange rate of logic: Passed
12. Private user data leaks: Passed
13. Malicious event log: Passed
14. Hidden malicious functions: Passed
15. Scoping and declaration: Passed
16. Uninitialized storage pointers: Passed
17. Arithmetic accuracy: Passed
19. Design logic: Passed
19. Cross-fall race conditions: Passed
20. Proper openzeppelin contract implementation and usage: Passed
21. Fallback function safety: Passed
What was the thought process behind the Golden XRP smart contract? Why this contract over any other?
Since we wanted to launch this fairly, having anti-snipe features within the contract was a priority, to ensure a smooth and fair launch. We also wanted to encourage investors to hold and reward them for their loyalty and for that reason we increased the sell tax by 8%, which will exclusively go to all holders, making the overall tax fees 15% for buys and 23% for sells.
Is your team renouncing ownership? Explain why or why not, and how it would be beneficial.
This was an easy decision, we won’t be renouncing ownership of the contract for several reasons. First, reason being to have the flexibility to change the fees percentag- es upon the community’s request. Second, to be able to develop the project further in the future, should new ideas arise or make minor changes to the contract that might be needed after the audits and finally, to have the ability to whitelist future exchange hot wallets.
Does your team have experience within the DeFi environment? Are you prepared to run this project diligently?
Most of our team members have been interested in crypto for years and some of us have been involved in running DeFi projects before, from being a core member in the developer team to simply being a chat or voice chat moderator. But what makes this team ready for a challenge like this is the skillset each member has gained over the years in his/her own professional field and the ability to use these skills for the benefit of the token.Please explain your team’s choices in distributing Golden XRP upon launch and how you believe it will be beneficial to the project.
Please explain your team’s choices in distributing Golden XRP upon launch and how you believe it will be beneficial to the project.
It is a fair launch. Team wallets in total will be a max of 12%, some of which will be allocated for exchanges in the future (which will require tokens).
Hope this answered your questions!
Golden XRP – BSC
Please send us any questions or concerns whatsoever. Ape@NexusSolidity.com