HarryPotterObamaAmyAIInu (BITCOINAI) – BSC
Total Supply – 21,000,000
Compiler version – v0.4.26+commit.4563c3fc
Optimization Enabled – No with 200 runs
Start block – 28415206
Contract deployer’s address – 0x84cf362c61dc107f623c2bb6c497191fbacb70d8
Issue Checking Status:
1. Compiler errors: Passed
2. Race conditions/Reentrancy: Passed
3. Possible delays in data delivery: Passed
4. Front running vulnerability: Passed
5. Timestamp dependence: Passed
6. Integer Overflow and Underflow: Passed
7. DoS with revert: Passed
8. DoS with blocklimit: Passed
9. Methods execution platform: Passed
10. Economy model of smart contract: Passed
11. Impact and exchange rate of logic: Passed
12. Private user data leaks: Passed
13. Malicious event log: Passed
14. Hidden malicious functions: Passed
15. Scoping and declaration: Passed
16. Uninitialized storage pointers: Passed
17. Arithmetic accuracy: Passed
18. Design logic: Passed
19. Cross-fall race conditions: Passed
20. Proper openzeppelin contract implementation and usage: Passed
21. Fallback function safety: Passed
What was the thought process behind the BITCOINAI smart contract? Why this contract over any other?
The contract was chosen for its brevity and simplicity. There is no need to overcomplicate something things in an already confusing world of Defi, we like to make things easy and fun for everyone to understand.
Is your team renouncing ownership? Explain why or why not, and how it would be beneficial.
We are not because there is no renounce function or functions that lead to any reason for us to renounce.
Does your team have experience within the DeFi environment? Are you prepared to run this project diligently?
We have been in the Defi space for many years, BITCOINAI is a passion project we work on out of love.
Please explain your team’s choices in distributing BITCOINAI upon launch and how you believe it will be beneficial to the project.
This is a relaunch of our first contract, other than airdropping old holders their equivalent tokens, we conducted our launch the same as many other projects, 100% to LP. 😉