Kitty Ninja – ETH
Total Supply – 10,000,000
Contract Link – https://etherscan.io/token/0x2d7a3accbe5f0402a9dd9657dae8281ac30fa1d4 Compiler version – v0.8.4+commit.c7e474f2
Optimization Enabled – Yes with 200 runs
Start block – 13998119
Contract deployer’s address – 0xc8f07327fd083a89bed97be52fcdb863609b9560
The max transaction can be changed by the owner.
The owner can blacklist any address.
Issue Checking Status:
1. Compiler errors: Passed
2. Race conditions/Reentrancy: Passed
3. Possible delays in data delivery: Passed
4. Front running vulnerability: Passed
5. Timestamp dependence: Passed
6. Integer Overflow and Underflow: Passed
7. DoS with revert: Passed
8. DoS with blocklimit: Passed
9. Methods execution platform: Passed
10. Economy model of smart contract: Passed
11. Impact and exchange rate of logic: Passed
12. Private user data leaks: Passed
13. Malicious event log: Passed
14. Hidden malicious functions: Passed
15. Scoping and declaration: Passed
16. Uninitialized storage pointers: Passed
17. Arithmetic accuracy: Passed
18. Design logic: Passed
19. Cross-fall race conditions: Passed
20. Proper openzeppelin contract implementation and usage: Passed
21. Fallback function safety: Passed
What was the thought process behind the Kitty Ninja smart contract? Why this contract over any other?
The thought process behind this smart contract was the adjustable taxes, router clog avoidance, and automatic anti-bot system. Since this was a hyped launch we needed that.
Is your team renouncing ownership? Explain why or why not, and how it would be beneficial.
We are not renouncing ownership just yet due to the planned CEX listings and further utility implementations.
Does your team have experience within the DeFi environment? Are you prepared to run this project diligently?
The team has worked on several 8 figure market cap projects before, we have what it takes to get this off the ground and take it to nice places
Please explain your team’s choices in distributing Kitty Ninja upon launch and how you believe it will be beneficial to the project.
The initial private sale distribution has helped us raise liquidity while also giving us long term partnerships which kept this token sustainable in this harsh market
Kitty Ninja – ETH