KURMA TOKEN AUDIT
Kurma Token – BSC
Total Supply – 1,000,000,000,000,000
Contract Link – https://bscscan.com/address/0x1A29a9c24f6f601283438b1f31Be410FD26db6ec Compiler version – v0.8.4+commit.c7e474f2
Optimization Enabled – Yes, 200 runs
Start block – 8662598
Contract deployer’s address – 0x4eeb7a903cc5e16f5cf99e3eb2de94a51794fae9
Security Issues: High severity:
This contract was created using a token generator.
Issue Checking Status:
1. Compiler errors: Passed
2. Race conditions/Reentrancy: Passed
3. Possible delays in data delivery: Passed
4. Front running vulnerability: Passed
5. Timestamp dependence: Passed
6. Integer Overflow and Underflow: Passed
7. DoS with revert: Passed
8. DoS with blocklimit: Passed
9. Methods execution platform: Passed
10. Economy model of smart contract: Passed
11. Impact and exchange rate of logic: Passed
12. Private user data leaks: Passed
13. Malicious event log: Passed
14. Hidden malicious functions: Passed
15. Scoping and declaration: Passed
16. Uninitialized storage pointers: Passed
17. Arithmetic accuracy: Passed
19. Design logic: Passed
19. Cross-fall race conditions: Passed
20. Proper openzeppelin contract implementation and usage:Passed
21. Fallback function safety: Passed
What was the thought process behind the Kurma Token smart contract? Why this contract over any other?
I chose this contract because I believe the transaction taxes and holder reflection will benefit the holders and the long term value of the coin most.
Is your team renouncing ownership? Explain why or why not, and how it would be beneficial.
Yes, we will be renouncing launch after presale. This will increase trust within our community because honestly there are so many rugs out there that I feel like renouncing has become a staple for successful coins.
Does your team have experience within the DeFi environment? Are you prepared to run this project diligently?
Our team has been active in crypto / DeFi for the last few years. We are completely committed to the success of this project.
Please explain your team’s choices in distributing Kurma Token upon launch and how you believe it will be beneficial to the project.
We distributed 2% of all tokens to the DEV wallets and we have agreed not to sell
any of the initial 2% and can only sell reflection coins later down the road, this is to maintain price stability once we start letting people trade the contract. The 1% wallet is a “partner” wallet for marketing via Twitter who has also agreed to only sell reflections down the road, never the initial amount.
The 10% wallet is our marketing / donation wallet that we will use to market and donate to the charities the community votes on. The wallet with the remaining tokens is holding the tokens for the liquidity pool that has not been completed yet. We are launching the pool as soon as the presale is over, the main reason being we will be using the presale BNB to stabilize the price once we launch to pancake.
Hope this answered your questions!
Kurma Token – BSC 0x1A29a9c24f6f601283438b1f31Be410FD26db6ec
Please send us any questions or concerns whatsoever. Ape@NexusSolidity.com