NebulaToken (NEBULA) – BSC
Total Supply – 1,000,000,000,000
Contract Link – https://bscscan.com/address/0xd59Af4e5a8C8D3E091d300F5416e7eF7ff28d875
Compiler version – v0.8.9+commit.e5eed63a
Optimization Enabled – Yes with 200 runs
Start block – 12850370
Contract deployer’s address – 0x63a5d801ecd4bfd5d56c6c8f32e8530779e76bbb
The Router could be changed with function _setRouterAddress.
The ownership of the contract was transferred to the contract.
Issue Checking Status:
1. Compiler errors: Passed
2. Race conditions/Reentrancy: Passed
3. Possible delays in data delivery: Passed
4. Front running vulnerability: Passed
5. Timestamp dependence: Passed
6. Integer Overflow and Underflow: Passed
7. DoS with revert: Passed
8. DoS with blocklimit: Passed
9. Methods execution platform: Passed
10. Economy model of smart contract: Passed
11. Impact and exchange rate of logic: Passed
12. Private user data leaks: Passed
13. Malicious event log: Passed
14. Hidden malicious functions: Passed
15. Scoping and declaration: Passed
16. Uninitialized storage pointers: Passed
17. Arithmetic accuracy: Passed
18. Design logic: Passed
19. Cross-fall race conditions: Passed
20. Proper openzeppelin contract implementation and usage: Passed
21. Fallback function safety: Passed
What was the thought process behind the Nebula Token smart contract? Why this contract over any other?
The Smart Contract we used is the same one @DoxedBoyDev used on his first two launches — it’s one of the safer CAs you can use on the BSC. There is no change fee, change max tx, or any other honeypot or rug type functions. It’s a very simple CA and arguably the safest possible one to be used.
Is your team renouncing ownership? Explain why or why not, and how it would be beneficial.
We had originally planned to renounce ownership, but since there is no change max transaction function, we had to transfer ownership to the presale contract to be able to finalize the contract. In doing so, we gave the presale contract the ability to send more than the max tx (and thus, allowed it to be finalized). This is just as good as renouncing, because the dev is no longer able to change anything on the contract.
Does your team have experience within the DeFi environment? Are you prepared to run this project diligently?
Our team is still relatively new in that this is our third project, but our first two projects did absolutely amazing. Our first (DoxedBoy) went from $3k to $210k market cap, and our second, BabySquidMoon, went from $2k to nearly $2 million market cap. We’ve proven ourselves to be phenomenal marketers and dedicated workers for our community. We are fully prepared to run this project diligently and sustain its longevity.
Please explain your team’s choices in distributing Nebula Token upon launch and how you believe it will be beneficial to the project.
We made sure that the presalers max contribution limited them to only 0.18% of total supply, which is less than 1/5 of the project max wallet (1%). This will prevent presale dumping — which we also believe won’t be an issue as our presale was not botted and took a long time to fill, so we know we have diamond handers. Further, our team vesting is only 2.5% of supply, with only 10% of that releasing each week.
Nebula Token – BSC