Suzaku – BSC
Contract Link – https://bscscan.com/address/0xd3939480e402c9f45c4c9d5abce99682fb6c34f9
Total Supply – 100,000,000
Compiler version – v0.8.16+commit.07a7930e
Optimization Enabled – Yes with 200 runs
Start block – 20756291
Contract deployer’s address – 0xc891246382d2c16639095d5e106e7dc1eca7e658
Issue Checking Status:
1. Compiler errors: Passed
2. Race conditions/Reentrancy: Passed
3. Possible delays in data delivery: Passed
4. Front running vulnerability: Passed
5. Timestamp dependence: Passed
6. Integer Overflow and Underflow: Passed
7. DoS with revert: Passed
8. DoS with blocklimit: Passed
9. Methods execution platform: Passed
10. Economy model of smart contract: Passed
11. Impact and exchange rate of logic: Passed
12. Private user data leaks: Passed
13. Malicious event log: Passed
14. Hidden malicious functions: Passed
15. Scoping and declaration: Passed
16. Uninitialized storage pointers: Passed
17. Arithmetic accuracy: Passed
18. Design logic: Passed
19. Cross-fall race conditions: Passed
20. Proper openzeppelin contract implementation and usage: Passed
21. Fallback function safety: Passed
What was the thought process behind the Suzaku smart contract? Why this contract over any other?
The Suzaku smart contract generates BNB rewards for holders. The smart contract also had anti-snipe features built in.
Is your team renouncing ownership? Explain why or why not, and how it would be beneficial.
Ownership will not be renounced as this is required to deliver and maintain the usecases of the project: A staking platform in the future. In addition to this there are golden hours with 0% tax, which also requires ownership of the token.
Does your team have experience within the DeFi environment? Are you prepared to run this project diligently?
The dev successfully delivered multiple projects with marketcaps of 10-50 million. The team are very experienced in the BSC space and have had some exceptional marketing plans they have delivered in previous projects. Investors will also be given the option to stake $SUZA tokens in the future and participate in an ETH spin-off.
Please explain your team’s choices in distributing Suzaku upon launch and how you believe it will be beneficial to the project.
There was a stealth launch for the first version. There was an error with the poocoin chart (dextools worked, poocoin didn’t) so it was re-launched with the same price and market cap as when trading was paused (reduce to very tiny amounts, there is no pause function) for the first token. Holders were airdropped tokens they held in the first version. There are no team tokens and liquidity is locked for one year.
Suzaku – BSC