Morpheus Inu – ETH
Total Supply – 1,000,000,000
Contract Link – https://etherscan.io/address/0xb828ad6fb7dace74eb487b278f7e3928108f9121 Compiler version – v0.8.7+commit.e28d00a7
Optimization Enabled – No with 200 runs
Start block – 13840111
Contract deployer’s address – 0x652e93f3db80832416661e98b65ccfbd57db6510
Any wallet can be blacklisted from selling by the owner.
Issue Checking Status:
1. Compiler errors: Passed
2. Race conditions/Reentrancy: Passed
3. Possible delays in data delivery: Passed
4. Front running vulnerability: Passed
5. Timestamp dependence: Passed
6. Integer Overflow and Underflow: Passed
7. DoS with revert: Passed
8. DoS with blocklimit: Passed
9. Methods execution platform: Passed
10. Economy model of smart contract: Passed
11. Impact and exchange rate of logic: Passed
12. Private user data leaks: Passed
13. Malicious event log: Passed
14. Hidden malicious functions: Passed
15. Scoping and declaration: Passed
16. Uninitialized storage pointers: Passed
17. Arithmetic accuracy: Passed
18. Design logic: Passed
19. Cross-fall race conditions: Passed
20. Proper openzeppelin contract implementation and usage: Passed
21. Fallback function safety: Passed
What was the thought process behind the Morpheus Inu smart contract? Why this contract over any other?
We borrowed a design from a contract DiamondQ, added a manual blacklist function and also a transaction limit. We wanted to keep sell pressure lower before the new Matrix movie premiers, and we felt the slow release burn accomplishes this.
Is your team renouncing ownership? Explain why or why not, and how it would be beneficial.
In the future we could consider it, but for now no plans. Renouncing ownership doesn’t add much to anything, and makes it hard to get listed on a CEX. We likely are never renouncing.
Does your team have experience within the DeFi environment? Are you prepared to run this project diligently?
We have decent experience, albiet so far MORPHI is our biggest launch. We’ve been around on average 3 years now. We have multiple developers to pool from for both Solidity and front-end related tasks.
Please explain your team’s choices in distributing Morpheus Inu upon launch and how you believe it will be beneficial to the project.
We gave some of the supply to the developers and otherwise pooled it all. It is better to let apes control the supply than a crooked team, so we believe.
Morpheus Inu – ETH