Tepanyaki (YAKI) – ETH
Total Supply – 100,000,000
Compiler version – v0.8.4+commit.c7e474f2
Optimization Enabled – No with 200 runs
Start block – 17388313
Contract deployer’s address – 0x84cf362c61dc107f623c2bb6c497191fbacb70d8
Issue Checking Status:
1. Compiler errors: Passed
2. Race conditions/Reentrancy: Passed
3. Possible delays in data delivery: Passed
4. Front running vulnerability: Passed
5. Timestamp dependence: Passed
6. Integer Overflow and Underflow: Passed
7. DoS with revert: Passed
8. DoS with blocklimit: Passed
9. Methods execution platform: Passed
10. Economy model of smart contract: Passed
11. Impact and exchange rate of logic: Passed
12. Private user data leaks: Passed
13. Malicious event log: Passed
14. Hidden malicious functions: Passed
15. Scoping and declaration: Passed
16. Uninitialized storage pointers: Passed
17. Arithmetic accuracy: Passed
18. Design logic: Passed
19. Cross-fall race conditions: Passed
20. Proper openzeppelin contract implementation and usage: Passed
21. Fallback function safety: Passed
What was the thought process behind the YAKI smart contract? Why this contract over any other?
We chose something simple that could be reduced to 0/0 tax because it’s k-kawaii ^^
Is your team renouncing ownership? Explain why or why not, and how it would be beneficial.
Ownership is being renounced shortly after launch. We had to fake out the bots, if you know what I am trying to say.
Does your team have experience within the DeFi environment? Are you prepared to run this project diligently?
We’ve successfully launched multiple projects to 8 figures and beyond. YAKI YAKI YAKI
Please explain your team’s choices in distributing BITCOINAI upon launch and how you believe it will be beneficial to the project.
We gave out allocation to essential team members, YAKI supporters, and influencers, with a little left in the tank for future CEX listings.